No. 1 Duke vs. No. 5 Arizona

Blue Devils

Starters

Kyle Singler

Senior, SF

6-foot-8, 230 pounds

The rock in the front court for the Blue Devils can score inside and out, and his seven rebounds and 17 points per game averages don’t do his importance to the team justice.

Miles Plumlee

Junior, PF

6-foot-10, 245 pounds

He averages five points and the same number of rebounds per game but will be an asset to Duke in stopping Arizona’s Derrick Williams.

Mason Plumlee

Sophomore, PF

6-foot-10, 230 pounds

The younger and more talented of the Plumlee brothers, Mason averages over eight rebounds per night along with 1.6 blocks a game.

Seth Curry

Sophomore, SG

6-foot-2, 180 pounds

Like his father, Dell Curry, and older brother, Stephen Curry, Seth Curry will shoot with deadly accuracy behind the 3-point line, 44 percent to be exact.

Nolan Smith

Senior, PG

6-foot-2, 185 pounds

Duke’s best player averages 21 points, five rebounds and five assists per game. He’s also a pressure defender that helps head coach Mike Krzyzewski’s on-ball defense.

Wildcats

Starters

Solomon Hill

Sophomore, SF

6-foot-6, 226 pounds

Arizona’s small forward will be a huge key in grabbing rebounds against Duke’s size and, more importantly, keeping Kyle Singler in check.

Jesse Perry

Junior, PF

6-foot-7, 210 pounds

Providing Arizona’s defense with energy and help for Derrick Williams could negate the size of the Blue Devils’ front line.

Derrick Williams

Sophomore, PF

6-foot-8, 240 pounds

“”Superman”” will need to be assertive in getting the ball, then attacking Duke’s defense when he does. Even with the size of the opponent, he still holds the athletic advantage.

Kyle Fogg

Junior, SG

6-foot-3, 180 pounds

Hanging with shooter Seth Curry will be Fogg’s focus, but he’ll also deal with Kyrie Irving when Krzyzewski plays the freshman guard with Nolan Smith.

Momo Jones

Sophomore, PG

6-foot, 196 pounds

Like against Texas, Jones will need to take care of the ball against an extended man defense of the Blue Devils. He’ll also be a key component in stopping the Nolan Smith/Kyrie Irving duo of point guards.

— Kevin Zimmerman