Date Book

? Celebration of LGBTQ and allied graduates. This will be a graduation ceremony for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning and allied students, who will receive rainbow tassles and certificates of honor. 7-8:30 p.m. Pima Residence Hall

? Dead Day Eve Up Late. This festival will let you decorate your own whipped cupcake, watch “”The Graduate”” at Gallagher Theater and make buttons. Festival 8 p.m. to midnight. Highland Commons. “”The Graduate”” midnight. Gallagher Theater

? Raytheon Missile Systems Community Relations’ Cybergrants Information Session. Community relations staff at Raytheon will speak about their priorities in community contribution and more. 2-3:30 p.m. Vine Avenue Annex building, Room 102

? Innovation Extravaganza of Epic Proportions. The College of Science and Professional Science Master’s in Applied Science and Business will collaborate in this reception, focusing on “”Topics in Entrepreneurship for Scientists.”” 5-8 p.m. The Manning House, 450 W. Paseo Redondo

? Opening the Door: Developing Effective Resumes and Cover Letters. This workshop will provide you with samples of resumes and cover letters in order to better create your own. Noon to 1:30 p.m. University Services building, Room 214