Celeb Rate

ABC has ordered a pilot of a new sitcom that is tentatively called “”Cavemen”” and will be based on the Geico cavemen who are the stars of the insurance company’s ad campaign. The potential series will depict the cavemen as they “”struggle with prejudice on a daily basis as they strive to live the lives of normal thirty-somethings in 2007 Atlanta.”” This leads to the probing question: If they’re “”cavemen,”” don’t they live in caves?

When asked about her appearance on “”Dancing with the Stars,”” Heather Mills said, “”I’m quite happy to be thrown around, and hopefully my leg will stay on.”” Prosthetic legs can be such a nuisance to dancers.

Ex-boy bander Lance Bass is planning to reveal the story of his life in a book called “”Out of Sync.”” How cute. You can read all about his tragic life growing up in Mississippi, the phone call from Justin Timberlake asking him to be in his boy band, and how hard it was to hide his homosexuality from fans for so long. Of course, if you really were a fan you’d have known he was gay long before he announced it.

Star Jones Reynolds, who used to be a prosecutor, is returning to daytime television with her own talk show this summer on Court TV. The show will bring criminal justice, pop culture and other trivialities into the homes of cable viewers everywhere.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are adopting yet another child. They have filed adoption papers to adopt a 4-year-old Vietnamese boy, reports said. In an interview on the show “”Good Morning America,”” Jolie said that her choice to adopt again was partly to “”balance the races so there’s another African person in the house for Z (and) another Asian person in the house for Mad.””

– compiled by Alexandria Kassman