Celebrate

Recent reports that Britney Spears has been traipsing around town drunkenly partying with no underwear have not gone unnoticed by fans. Her largest fan site is shutting down and Britney posted a letter to her fans on her official Web site saying: “”I do understand all the reasons that went behind making that decision. I am sad to see it closing. If I were you I’d be unhappy too.””

Paris Hilton was fired by her namesake club “”Paris”” because she failed to arrive at scheduled appearances. The two clubs in Florida will no longer be associated with the heiress who boasted dreams of having a club with “”great music and good-looking people.””

You haven’t heard the last from the Crocodile Hunter clan. The late Steve Irwin’s daughter Bindi, 8, is kick-starting her own tour to help educate people about wildlife. It includes accompanying children’s singing group The Wiggles on some of their concert dates, and starring in her own show “”Bindi, The Jungle Girl”” on Discovery Kids.

Lindsay Lohan was diagnosed Jan. 4 with appendicitis and went under the knife for an appendectomy the next day. Of course, resilient girl that she is, she was fine in time to go party on Friday night.

“”Corky Romano”” star and “”Night at the Roxbury”” legend Chris Kattan got engaged to model Sunshine Tutt on Christmas Eve. Tutt, 28, posed for FHM magazine in 2006 and said, “”My 80-year-old grandmother took my issue of FHM to her church group. I was hesitant telling her about my lingerie shoot at first, but her church friends came over, casseroles and all, and were like, ‘Hi, we saw you in FHM.'”” What elderly church-goers are doing reading FHM is quite another issue.

Marilyn Manson and wife Dita Von Teese (who is most famous for her burlesque dancing) have filed for divorce, citing “”irreconcilable differences.”” It seemed like they had had a lot in common, such as gothic makeup and fashion styles. Perhaps similar taste in clothes isn’t enough to hold a marriage together.

-Compiled by Alexandria Kassman