Date Book

LECTURES

• Faculty Fellows Speaker Series. “”Facing the Facebook Phenomenon: The Impact of Cyber Communities.”” A Dean of Students Office panel will discuss cyber communities and their implications for the future. This discussion is free and open to the public. Noon to 1 p.m. Student Union Memorial Center, Gallagher Theater
  • Workshop. Great Summer jobs and internships. This workshop requires no sign-up and offers tips on summer programs available to students. Noon. SUMC, Career Services Suite 411
  • Speaker. Inspector General Joe Cuffari will talk about his role in the U.S. Department of Justice and as part of the Law, Criminal Justice and Security Program/Criminal Law Association Speaker Series. 12:25 p.m. Free. College of Law, Room 146
  • Geriatric Grand Rounds. “”What does culture have to do with the way we age?”” presented by Georgia G. Hall, an associate professor at the UA College of Medicine in Phoenix. Noon. Arizona Cancer Center, Kiewit Auditorium, 1515 N. Campbell Ave.
  • ENTERTAINMENT

• Biogato Journal Project. Create one-of-a-kind journals that document the days lived and cherished by you and your peers. All day. Free. SUMC, Union Gallery
    • 2006 Olympics. Watch the 2006 Winter Olympics on the big screen. Nearly all of the events will be shown for your enjoyment. This event is free and held from noon to 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. SUMC, Wilbur’s Underground, Cellar

MALL EVENTS

• KAMP Student Radio. Noon to 1 p.m.