Guilty Pleasures

A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila””: If you’re still in withdrawal from VH1’s “”Rock of Love,”” have no avail; Tila Tequila is here to take your worries away. The pint-sized model is most well known for her MySpace popularity, but MTV’s new reality show might change that. The show follows Tila, who’s bisexual, as she tries to find the perfect mate for her, hooking up with both girls and guys. Expect much drama and skin to show this season, as MTV airs the show on Tuesdays.

“”The Lost Boys””: Not only was this vampire flick made in the ’80s, therefore giving it automatic “”guilty pleasure”” status, but it stars Kiefer Sutherland, Jason Patric, Corey Haim and Corey Feldman. The film reeks of hairspray, black leather and ’80s lingo, and fails to disappoint. Haim shines in the movie as Sam, the nosey, comic book-reading little brother to Michael (Patric).

“”Crank That”” by Soulja Boy: “”I’m jocking on yo’ bitch ass/ And if we get the fightin’/ Then I’m cocking on your bitch.”” How can you not enjoy this song? I’m not even really sure what it’s about, but between the steel drums and the accompanying music video with Soulja Boy doing the “”Crank That”” dance, the song is solidified into ridiculously fun goodness.

compiled by Jamie Ross