Play Ball: the Daily Wildcat baseball & softball podcast [S1 Ep1] 2021 campaigns kickoff!

Play Ball: the Daily Wildcat baseball and softball podcast is available everywhere you stream podcasts. Weekly episodes will discuss game highlights, players to watch, sports news and more.
Pascal Albright

Welcome Wildcat fans to Play Ball: the Daily Wildcat baseball & softball podcast! This NEW weekly show where we will highlight the Arizona baseball and softball teams, recap the previous series and look ahead to what’s next for each team.

This week, assistant sports editor Ari Koslow is joined by sports reporters Sean Fagan and Seth Litwin to discuss the opening series for the Arizona baseball and softball teams from this past weekend, as well as what is to come for each team this week. 

It is exciting times for both teams as the official NCAA website has the Wildcats softball team ranked No. 3 in the country and the baseball team ranked No. 22 in the country so expectations are high for both teams. 

This will be your first stop for all things Arizona softball and baseball. Both teams kicked off its seasons Friday, Feb. 19, 2021. 

This podcast is a Daily Wildcat production. The Daily Wildcat “Online all the time at dailywildcat.com” Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or anywhere you stream podcasts. Subscribe, Rate, Comment and Share!

Follow Daily Wildcat Sports on Twitter