Say goodbye with dinner

The end is nigh. Finals are upon us and winter break soon will be, too. Take advantage of everyone’s irregular schedules and plan one last shindig before all your friends disperse for the break. Have an end-of-the-semester get-together.

The said get-together can take on any of a variety of forms.

You can go out for dinner at the Café Poca Cosa, Gavi’s or even the Olive Garden. Dress up and take lots of pictures. Goof off and exchange gifts while you’re there.

Another option is to throw a soirée at your place. Invite your closest pals over for a nice dinner, whether it be pasta, fondue or a treasure-trove of sushi you ordered from Sushi-Cho.

If you’re broke and still want to put something together, pool together resources with your pals and work out a nice something-something at a moderately-priced restaurant, pitch in for ingredients for an at-home dinner or just dress up and head to In ‘N’ Out.

Your get-together doesn’t need any decorations or themes, and it doesn’t have to be confined to food – although students do love to eat. Whether you watch movies, go bowling, spend the evening doing keg stands and draining the beer bong or embark upon an epic Monopoly showdown, cut loose and enjoy the remaining moments with your gang before heading back home to mom and dad’s rules.

Take notes and repeat after next semester.