Meet the offensive line

1. Mickey Baucus

Left tackle

After redshirting his first season on campus, Baucus is in a position to anchor Arizona’s line for the next four seasons. Although he hasn’t seen any game action, Baucus has the physical appearance of a prototypical left tackle.

Player bio

Height: 6-foot-8

Weight: 303 pounds

Class: Redshirt freshman

Hometown: Mundelein, Ill.

He said it

“He’s just dirty. He doesn’t say much, he just goes out there and does his thing.” — Kyle Quinn

2. Kyle Quinn

Center

The lone player on Arizona’s line with starting experience, Quinn was the unit’s vocal leader throughout spring and fall practice. Quinn, a history major, appeared in 12 of Arizona’s 13 games in 2010.

Player bio

Height: 6-foot-3

Weight: 300 pounds

Class: Redshirt junior

Hometown: Brentwood, Calif.

He said it

“(Quinn) has got to call the defenses out like that, make sure they know what to do. He’s a smart guy.” — Keola Antolin

3. Chris Putton

Left guard

Putton appeared in five games in 2010 as a redshirt freshman, gearing him up for a shot at the starting job at left guard in 2011. Putton, a pre-business major, went to Glendale’s Cactus High School, where he also threw shot put for the track team.

Player bio

Height: 6-foot-4

Weight: 298 pounds

Class: Redshirt sophomore
Hometown: Glendale, Ariz.

He said it

“Mickey and Chris are really the same person. Chris got cut on his arm already, and he was like ‘Oh, cool.’” — Kyle Quinn

4. Trace Biskin

Right guard

Biskin’s lone career appearance was in the 2009 game against Washington State. During his redshirt season in 2008, Biskin was named the scout team player of the week twice, including the week leading up to the Las Vegas Bowl against BYU.

Player bio

Height: 6-foot-5

Weight: 295 pounds

Class: Redshirt junior

Hometown: Westlake Village, Calif.

He said it

“Trace is quiet, but he carries himself very well. He has a physical presence out there.” — Kyle Quinn

5. Fabbians Ebbele

Right tackle

Entering his redshirt freshman season, Ebbele hasn’t taken a snap at Arizona. He was a basketball standout while playing forward at Simeon High School in Chicago and also threw shot put. Similar to Baucus, Ebbele has ideal size for the tackle position.

Player bio

Height: 6-foot-8

Weight: 305 pounds

Class: Redshirt freshman

Hometown: Chicago

He said it

“(Ebbele) is just tall and (has) freakishly long arms. That’s him.” — Kyle Quinn