PoliceBeat

Two men were warned for trespassing and loitering after police stopped them outside of Apache-Santa Cruz Residence Hall, 1420 E. Fifth St., at 4:39 a.m. Sept. 30, reports stated.

Police stopped the men after they were seen standing by the north bike rack. Both of the men said they were cutting through campus.

A search of the area found an 18-inch pair of bolt cutters under a trash dumpster. Police also found a bicycle without a seat or a lock sitting in the rack where the men were standing.

The men said the bolt cutter did not belong to them.

Police placed the bolt cutter and pictures of the men into property.

A man reported that his motorcycle was tipped over outside Yuma Residence Hall, 1107 E. James E. Rogers Way, reports stated.

The motorcycle was tipped over some time between 7:50 p.m. Sept. 29 and 1:50 p.m. Sept. 30. The owner said he had parked it before going home, and when he returned the following day he found it on its side.

The body panel of the motorcycle was loose and there were some scratches on the paint. The man estimated that it was about $50 worth of damage.

The man said that his motorcycle has been pushed over before. This is the second report he has filed with police.

An underage man was arrested for trying to enter Arizona Stadium, 540 N. Vine Ave., with alcohol Sept. 30, reports stated.

The man’s eyes were glossy and bloodshot when police met him near gate two of the stadium.

The man admitted to officers that he was drunk and had his brother’s CatCard and Zona Zoo pass.

The police issued the man a court date and advised him to notify the courts that he was not a state resident.

The CatCard and Zona Zoo pass were placed into evidence for safekeeping.

Two $20 bills were turned in to the University of Arizona Police Department command post at Arizona Stadium, 540 N. Vine Ave., during the Arizona and Washington football game Sept. 30, reports stated. The money was placed into property for safekeeping.

Five men were involved in a fight at the intersection of East Helen Street and North Park Avenue at 11:25 p.m. Sept. 30, reports stated.

When police responded to the area, the fight had stopped. One of the men had a bloody lip, scratches on his knees and arms and a chipped tooth. The others did not need medical attention.

The two groups of men were exchanging words while traveling north on North Park Avenue from East Second Street. The group of two men said the larger group had called one of them a “”faggot.”” The group of four men said the others yelled “”your mother”” and racial slurs back at them. Both groups said the other started to approach and throw punches.

During the fight, one of the men from the small group broke free when his friend put the person on top of him in a head lock. The man ran to the Circle K at the corner of East Speedway Boulevard and North Park Avenue and flagged down police.

None of the men wanted to press charges.

Police Beat is compiled from official University of Arizona Police?Department reports. For a complete list of UAPD activity, the daily resume can be found at http://www.uapd.arizona.edu.