DateBook

ENTERTAINMENT

• UApresents: UA Dance’s “”Premium Blend.”” This performance of mixed repertoire will include George Balanchine’s “”Allegro Brillante”” and “”Sabor a Me”” by faculty member Susan Quinn. 8 p.m. Tickets are $10 to $18 and can be purchased at the Centennial Hall Box Office or at the door. Stevie Eller Dance Theatre

• Musical Moments at the bookstore. Experience the performing arts from young, local talents the Arabian Dance Troupe. Noon. Student Union Memorial Center, UofA Bookstore
  • LECTURES

• Program in Applied Mathematics Analysis and its Applications. Evans Harrell from the School of Mathematics and associate dean of sciences at Georgia Institute of Technology will present this discussion about “”Some Isoperimetric Problems Arising in the Physics of Thin Structures and in Geometry.”” 1 p.m. Math building, Room 402

• Architecture lecture series. Florian Musso, an architect from Munich, Germany, will discuss his work and architecture in general. 4:30 p.m. Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering building, Room 202
  • Doctoral Final Oral Defense – Pharmacology and Toxicology. Robert Kuester will present “”The Utilization of Cellular and Subcellular Liver Models to Assess Glucoronidation of Bisphenol A in Animals and Humans.”” 11 a.m. College of Pharmacy, Room 325
  • Physiology Seminar Series – Cardiovascular and behavioral effects of sound and ultrasound in rats. Ann Baldwin, Ph.D. 11 a.m., Refreshments will be served at 10:50 a.m. Arizona Health Sciences Center, Room 5403
  • Sociology brown bag lecture series – “”Education as Incorporation: From Citizenship to Human Rights?”” This lecture is presented by professor Francisco O. Ramirez from the School of Education at Stanford University. Noon. Social Sciences building, Room 415
  • Medical College of Wisconsin admissions seminar. Magdalisse Gonzalez from the office of admissions will be here to speak with students who are interested in applying to medical school. Noon. SUMC, Presidio Room
  • MALL EVENTS

• Girl Scout cookies booth. Girl Scout cookies will be for sale on the UA Mall from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.