What to watch

Friday

NCAA women’s tennis: No. 53 Arizona at No. 26 ASU, 12:30 p.m. on Pac-12 Arizona. The Wildcats head north to face their arch rivals.

NCAA softball: No. 16 Arizona at Utah, 4 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks. The Wildcats travel to Salt Lake City.

NHL: Islanders at Capitals, 4 p.m. on NBCSN. New York tries to go up 2-0 in the series.

NCAA baseball: Arizona at Oregon State, 5:35 p.m. on Pac-12.com. The Wildcats look to continue winning.

Saturday

FA Cup soccer: Reading vs. Arsenal, 9:20 a.m. on Fox. Lower division Reading looks for the upset in the FA Cup final four.

NHL: Red Wings at Lightning, noon on NBC. Detroit and Tampa Bay play game two of their series.

NBA: Pelicans at Warriors, 12:30 p.m. on ABC. New Orleans and Golden State open their series.

NCAA softball: No. 16 Arizona at Utah, 3:30 p.m on Pac-12 Networks. How many dingers can the UA hit in the altitude?

NCAA baseball: Arizona at Oregon State, 4:05 p.m. on Pac-12.com. The Wildcats look to pound the Beavers.

NBA: Mavericks at Rockets, 6:30 p.m. on ESPN. This series opens deep in the heart of Texas.

Sunday

FA Cup soccer: Aston Villa vs. Liverpool, 7 a.m. on Fox Sports 1. The Villans face Liverpool in the semis.

NCAA softball: No. 16 Arizona at Utah, 11 a.m. on Pac-12 Networks. The Wildcats and the Utes get after it in the morning.

NBA: Celtics at Cavaliers, noon on ABC. LeBron James faces the team that ended his last run in Cleveland.

NHL: Predators at Blackhawks, noon on NBC. Nashville travels to Chicago for game three of their series.

NCAA baseball: Arizona at Oregon State, 1:05 p.m. on Pac-12.com. You should have time to watch softball and this, hashtag doubleheader.

MLB: Reds at Cardinals, 5 p.m. on ESPN. The Reds and Redbirds renew their rivalry.

NBA: Spurs at Clippers, 7:30 p.m. on TNT. Red hot San Antonio faces Los Angeles.