“The pink, the ribbed, and the tingly”

So you’ve finally found someone to have sex with.

Or perhaps not yet, but you don’t know what excitement the night will unleash. Either way, you’ll probably need a rubber.

Rather than spending an embarassing eternity perusing the glass case in the store, go prepared and cut down on the stares from prud-ish shoppers. The WILDlife team is here to help your mojo with
    these tasty little condom reviews. Hop on in.

The Durex Play Pack
    Rating: 5 stars

The Durex Play condoms have an array of fun choices to fit your scanty mood. So throw out the personas you have for condoms, because these will leave you pleasantly surprised.

A good rating should lead an excellent review, so not only is this condom pink and it smells like strawberries, but it has ribbing at the bottom, adding an extra touch of fun. It is the most pleasurable for women compared to the others. Sorry guys, but my partner really couldn’t tell the difference between this one and the rest.

The Tingling Pleasure earned 3 out of 5 stars. This green condom smells of mint mojitos and spearmint gum. I tend to go for colored condoms, and the scent was actually refreshing. It took a minute to notice the tingling sensation, and the mint never became overwhelming.

The Warming Pleasure earned 2 out of 5 stars. This condom would work well if you and your partner were living in a cabin far north in Canada where it’s snowy and dark all day. The warming sensation was too much warmth for Arizona.

The Natural Feeling earned 1 out of 5 stars. This condom only impressed me because it feels super thin; however, the lubricant on the condom gave it a slimy, almost oily texture. If you and your partner aren’t into trendy scents and colors, this clear, odorless condom is your sensation.

Durex Extra Sensitive
    Rating: 2 stars

The Durex Extra Sensitive lubricated condom is perfect for people who are less adventurous in bed. With its opaque “”skin-like”” color and ultra-thin latex, this condom is meant to seem “”barely-there.””

The thin latex allows for more sensitivity, but its thinness raises suspicions as to how much security it provides. No one wants their “”fun-under-the-sheets”” to result in an infant.

I’m sorry to say that this condom is not a fun or bright color that glows in the dark. It doesn’t taste like delicious fruit, but it is lubricated and comes with one semi-exciting feature for the more erotic: It’s ribbed. On a disappointing note, the ribs are not very noticeable and do not provide very much extra pleasure.

Overall it’s a decent condom, but don’t get too crazy – nothing is more of a turn-off than when the condom breaks.

– by Peaches N. Cream

Trojan Pleasure Pack
    Rating: 3.5 stars

The Trojan Pleasure Pack comes with four latex morsels: Her Pleasure, Shared Pleasure Warming, Ultra Thin and Twisted Pleasurex.

Her Pleasure is ribbed, which is supposed to provide ultimate pleasure for the female anatomy during vaginal bumping and grinding. And yet, it just felt like my partner was wearing a boring, old, thick condom. That’s not to say he didn’t get me off. It just would have been better without the ribbing.

Shared Pleasure was definitely better. The warming lube really got me rocking, and while it didn’t do much for my partner, the experience was enjoyable.

My favorite was the Ultra Thin. It definitely was what it purported to be. The feeling that there was little between us was better than any amount of lube or latex decoration, and this condom produced the largest orgasm of the three. I think my partner also enjoyed this one the most.

Rather than buying the whole pack again, I’d ditch the first two and buy a box of Trojan’s Ultra Thin and a bottle of warming lube. Uh-huh.

(Note: Due to exhaustion, we didn’t get around to using the Twisted Pleasure condom.)

– by Ivanna Humpalotta

Trojan-ENZ Lubricated
    rating: 2 stars

This one is what you might expect as a run-of-the-mill rubber. No bells and whistles, no “”pleasure pack”” packaging, no lightsaber glow or boysenberry flavor; just the lubed-up latex ring we all know and tolerate.

Even for a standard condom, the Trojan-ENZ comes up sub-par. The condom is surprisingly difficult to put on, despite years of banana demonstrations in health classes and some hands-on experience. I’d attribute it to the included lubrication. Guys, if you really need your condom to get things going smoothly, you should think long and hard about what you’re doing.

If the post-application experience were worth it, this wouldn’t be such a big deal. But Trojan was so determined to make the damn thing indestructible that they managed to make it unenjoyable as well. While I can’t recommend regressing back to lambskin for sheer safety reasons, surely there must be some middle ground between that and the hospital glove Trojan is trying to pass off as a prophylactic.

Even more off-putting is the chemical latex aroma. It makes you wish you’d grabbed a handful of those questionably-flavored condoms they hand out in tents on the UA Mall. Peach or Pina Colada, while perhaps not your favorite flavor, would still be preferable to the overpowering latex smell left lingering in the air by Trojan-ENZ. Good luck convincing your roommates you were just making balloon animals.

In retrospect, that might be about all the Trojan-ENZ is really good for.

ð- by Honey D. Luxe

Trojan Pleasure Pack
    Rating: 3.5 stars

– by Ivanna Humpalotta

Trojan-ENZ Lubricated
    Rating: 2 stars