Guilty Pleasures

Britney at the VMAs

This is the brutal, fat-flopping train wreck that you just can’t help watching over and over again on www.mtv.com. Who let her wear that? Is she on qualuudes? Is Justin embarrassed? Was there a dance routine planned at all? You may be able to answer these questions, but you know you are just too addicted to laughing your ass off at Spears’ demise to stop watching.

Whose Line is it Anyway?

Yeah, I am fully aware that this show has been on air since 1998 and now just appears as re-runs, but I can never get enough of it. ABC Family re-runs it at night over and over again, and if you’re lucky, you can catch the episodes with guest appearances from Stephen Colbert when he was lame and Robin Williams when he was coked out! Aside from the sweet guests, I can bet a lot of money that you could never pull stuff that funny out of your ass on the spot.

Westerns

We just can’t seem to get enough of western movies lately! With all of the scruffy, rugged, yummy men in these films running around while simultaneously sweating and shooting people, why wouldn’t you be obsessed with them? The flick “”3:10 to Yuma”” just came out, showcasing the handsome likes of Russell Crowe and Christian Bale, “”There Will Be Blood”” is coming out soon with Daniel Day-Lewis, and Brad Pitt will make us faint once again in “”The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.”” Hit the theaters to catch these manly westerns.

– compiled by Kelli Hart