Police Beat

A man was arrested and booked into Pima County Jail for disorderly conduct and trespassing at 3:12 p.m. Monday, reports stated.

The man was yelling at people as he walked around the Student Union Memorial Center, 1303 E. University Blvd.

Police found the man talking to two students at the Administration building, 1401 E. University Blvd., in front of Alumni Plaza. The man was standing close to the two students in an aggressive manner with his arms raised at about 45-degree angles. One of the men stood up and walked away.

Police were able to visually identify the man from previous contacts. Officers asked him what he was doing on campus.

The man told the police he was talking to “”these motherfuckers,”” and said, “”this one has eyes more slanted than you.””

The man has a history of verbal aggression and has several entries in the Records Management System.

Police could smell alcohol on the man’s breath.

A man was charged with trespassing at the Medical Library, 1501 N. Campbell Ave., at 7:39 p.m. Monday, reports stated.

The man had been warned a previous time and asked to leave the library.

Police found the man in a restroom putting hygiene items into a black bag.

The man also has several other warnings at other UA buildings.

A man was arrested for giving police false identification and passing a school bus with its stop sign displayed at 8 a.m. Monday, reports stated.

Police pulled over the man, who was going westbound on East Roger Road when he failed to stop for a school bus with its stop sign displayed.

The man gave police someone else’s Mexican driver’s license. He told police he had never had a license and came up to the U.S. to shop.

The man said his brother was a car dealer and the truck was one of his. The keys had a yellow tag attached to them associated with dealerships.

The man said he stays with his brother when he comes up, but did not know the address.

When police asked what he was doing in the area, the man said he was looking for a friend who went to the UA. He wanted to talk to the friend about studying law at the university.

The vehicle was impounded because the driver did not have a license and the man was booked as a “”John Doe.””

A $160 mountain bike was stolen from Skyview Apartments, 1050 E. Eighth St., sometime between 3 p.m. Sept. 5 and 6:30 a.m. Sept. 6, reports stated.

The purple bike was locked with a combination lock through the front wheel and frame to the bike rack on the north side of the building.

The owner of the bike knew the serial number, but did not have the bike registered with parking and

transportation.

A CatCard and a Sticks ‘n’ Strings Music Card were found near the Modern Languages building, 1423 E. University Blvd., reports stated.

Police did not have a phone number to contact the owner but were able to send an e-mail notification.

A student lost her $40 wallet around the Modern Languages building, 1423 E. University Blvd., sometime between 9:15 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Sept. 5, reports stated.

The Coach wallet contained a CatCard, Bank of America debit card, Wells Fargo Visa credit card, Firestone credit card, California driver’s license and a $15 Starbucks gift card.

The woman told police she had canceled all of her credit cards and there had been no unauthorized charges on the accounts.

Police Beat is compiled from official University of Arizona Police Department Records. For a complete list of UAPD activity, the daily resumǸ can be found at www.uapd.arizona.edu.