Relive Coachella’s best 6 moments

A+Tupac+hologram+performs+at+Coachella+in+2012.+
    evsmitty (CC BY 2.0)
    A Tupac hologram performs at Coachella in 2012.

Under the clear desert sky, Indio, California, has been the home to Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival since 1999. Over the years, notable performances included artists such as Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg, Justin Bieber, Moby, Weezer, Coldplay, Prince, Jack Johnson, Calvin Harris, OutKast and Paul McCartney. For two weekends each year in April, music lovers are united for a festival filled with momentous performances.

Here are the most unforgettable Coachella moments we all wish could be relived:

Tupac Hologram (2012)

Fans were amazed when this life-sized hologram of hip-hop legend Tupac performed two songs alongside hip-hop artists Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre. Mid set, 50 Cent, Eminem, Warren G and Wiz Khalifa joined to perform some of their classic hits, making this performance one of the most epic moments Coachella has ever seen.

Calvin Harris and Rihanna (2012)

We definitely found love with their performance. For those of you who haven’t seen their Coachella set, ask yourself “Where have you been?” The performance was a sensation as both artists performed their hit songs “We Found Love” and “Where Have You Been” as the crowd sang along to the lyrics.

Kanye West, Bon Iver and Pusha T (2011)

Kanye West’s My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy had fans vibing to the music and left the audience wanting more. “Lost in the World” was one of many songs performed from Yeezus’ disturbing, yet fantastic album. West’s emotional performance told a chilling but hauntingly beautiful story. During a moment like this, the only correct response is “Yo Kanye we’re really happy for you, and I’ma let you finish.”

Beyoncé and Jay Z (2010)

This Coachella performance only solidified our love for this power couple as they proved, yet again, that nothing is impossible for Jay Z and Beyoncé. Audiences definitely felt forever young as they listened to Queen B and her trusty king kill it again on stage.

Amy Winehouse (2007)

Amy Winehouse’s “You Know I’m No Good” performance was quite the contrary as she entered the stage for her first — and sadly last — performance under the Gobi Tent. Her short life is a constant reminder that music has the power to grant immortality to those gone too soon.

OutKast and Future (2014)

These two legendary artists shared the stage as the crowd soaked up the lyrics from Honest. Together OutKast and Future created an iconic Coachella performance that had the crowd, and everyone else, begging for more.

Follow Hannah Djavadi on Twitter.