CatScratch

Top Cats

Football
    Willie Tuitama
    Junior ? quarterback
    Threw for a career-high five touchdown passes – one shy of the school record – in Arizona’s win over NAU Saturday night. He finished 23-of-44 for 283 yards.

Football
    Mike Thomas
    Junior ? wide receiver
    Totaled 136 of Arizona’s 490 yards Saturday night. He rushed for 80 yards on four carries and registered 56 yards on five catches, including a touchdown.

Volleyball
    Randy Goodenough
    Junior ? opposite hitter
    Posted 42 kills, 29 digs, 13 blocks and four service aces in 10 games at Regency Suites Classic in Atlanta this weekend. She helped Arizona become the only undefeated team in the
    tournament.

By the Numbers

.439 – Hitting percentage put up by the Arizona volleyball team in Saturday’s sweep over Western Carolina, a
    season high

5 – Number of touchdowns Arizona quarterback Willie Tuitama threw for in a win over NAU Saturday night, a career high

Number of receivers who scored the touchdowns

Minutes between Wildcat goals in the Arizona soccer team’s 2-1 win over Nevada on Friday night

18 – Holes the Purdue Midwest Shootout, in which the Arizona men’s golf team participated this weekend, was shortened Saturday due to thunderstorms

Blocks by middle blocker Dominique Lamb this weekend. Lamb now has 420 career blocks and is in fourth all-time in school history after passing Marisa DaLee (415)

70 – Yards that senior Antoine Cason returned a punt in the second quarter of Arizona’s win over NAU

283 – Yards Tuitama threw for in Arizona’s 490-yard offensive effort