Numerous Numbers

Main Number: 0
    ? Losses for the Arizona baseball team in its first six Pac-10 games, its best start in Pac-10 play ever.
    ? Number of hits softball pitcher Taryne Mowatt allowed against ASU on Friday.
    ? Number of losses for the softball team against ASU at Hillenbrand Stadium in 26 games.
    ? Number of earned runs Arizona scored against ASU, winning both games 1-0 on unearned runs.

Other Numbers:
    5,269 Combined attendance for Friday and Saturday’s softball games. Friday’s game had the 13th largest crowd in Hillenbrand Stadium history at 2, 729.

62.29 Meters of senior Adam Kuehl’s throw in the discus, tied for his season best. He placed first in the discus at the Clyde Littlefield Texas Relays.

28 The number of wins by the 2007 Arizona baseball team, one more than last year’s team had all season.

27 Combined runs in the Arizona baseball team’s 15-12 win over California Friday, a day after beating the Wildcats beat the Golden Bears 1-0 in 11 innings.

24 Spot where draftexpress.com’s current mock draft has UA forward Marcus Williams going in June’s draft.

21 Strikeouts for Mowatt against only one walk in two wins Friday and Saturday.

15.1 Point average of former UA guard Salim Stoudamire in his last nine games, including a 37-point effort against his hometown Portland Trailblazers on March 23.

14 Number of games the Arizona baseball team has won in a row, its longest streak since 1998.

4 Career no-hitters for Mowatt after she threw one Friday against ASU.
    Also the number of classes former UA running back Chris Henry is taking, according to his blog on yardbarker.com, while preparing for the NFL Draft.

3 Number of shots over par UA golfer Rory Sabbatini finished at the Masters to place tied for second.

2 Number of hits for ASU’s leading hitter Kaitlin Cochran in the series, the Sun Devils’ only two hits off Mowatt.

1 Number of no-hitters Mowatt has thrown against Pac-10 teams.