“On the Spot: Holly Hedberg, pre-business sophomore”

Do you have a boyfriend?

Yes.

Do you know what a “”Can do”” list is?

Um, no.

You get a list of famous, or kind of famous, people you can “”do”” and get away with.

OK, kind of like in “”Friends””?

Exactly. So do you and your man have “”Can do”” lists?

Not an explicit one, but it’s kind of like if I were to meet Brad Pitt or that kind of thing then it would be OK.

So who all is on your list?

Well I have a thing for Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Matt Damon. I’m trying to think. (Pauses) There are probably two or three more, but those are the three who stick out most in my mind.

Those are all kind of old dudes though.

I know, I know. I grew up watching the “”Ocean’s”” movies and my mom had a thing for George Clooney and it possibly just passed down.

OK, but are those all your choices? Your boyfriend doesn’t have any say in it?

(Laughs) Um, I don’t know. We’ve never discussed it like that, so no. Maybe he can, he just never brought it up.

Does he get a list too, or would you get mad at him?

(Sigh) I wouldn’t be mad. We haven’t explicitly made a list but he’d probably do Jessica Alba.

Yeah, she’s on my list too.

And what’s the other girl’s name? Keira Knightley, he has a thing for her and Scarlett Johansson.

If you got to pick who’s on your boyfriend’s list, would any of them be on there?

Well, the likelihood that they’re going to date him are slim, so …

Do you think having “”Can do”” lists is a good thing?

Um, yes. I think it helps people in relationships realize what their general taste in women is and it helps clear the tension I think. A lot of times people freak out if you think another person is attractive and I don’t think that’s good in a relationship.

So you’re not going to get jealous that he’s telling you through this list that he wants to bang other chicks?

Not really, no. If it were anyone that we knew here then it would be a little bit different. But just generally knowing that he finds other women attractive is probably good for my psyche.