Date Book

Campus Events

• Writing workshop. Victoria Stefani of the Writing Skills Improvement Program will discuss “”Style: Rules (and Non-Rules) of Usage.”” 5 p.m. Modern Languages building, Room 410
  • Lecture. Keith Harmon Snow will present “”Kong(o): The Political Economy of Intervention,”” where he will expose U.S. and European involvement in genocide and the war for resource extraction. 7 p.m. Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering building, Room S202
  • Public lecture. The Steward Observatory Public Evening Lecture presents James McGaha, who will speak on “”Planet X: The Search for an Illusion.”” 7:30 p.m. Steward Observatory, Room N210
  • Workshop. The Center for Student Involvement and Leadership Fall 2006 Leadership Workshop Series presents “”Rules of the Game: Understanding Privilege.”” 5 p.m. Student Union Memorial Center, Sabino Room
  • DAG brown bag. Bring your lunch to this informal get-together where you can voice your concerns and opinions about the SUMC to the Director’s Advisory Group. 1 p.m. SUMC, Sabino Room
  • Entertainment

• Monday Night Football. Enjoy Monday Night Football on the big screen for free! 5 p.m. Park Student Union, Dining Room
  • Caricaturist. Ever wonder about the cartoon you? Get your caricature done by a local cartoonist for free. 6 p.m. PSU, Dining Room
  • Free Tourney Monday. Every Monday, come enjoy free tournaments. 5 p.m. SUMC, Games Room