StyleCats strike back

March comes with things college students love most, such as March Madness and spring break. 

I went around to check out how my fellow Wildcats transitioned their winter outfits into fun, springtime attire. 

Bruna Messeder, an undeclared freshman, sported a striped T-shirt dress with white high-top Converse. She accented the outfit with a top-knot bun, a two-toned tote and big-rimmed lilac purple shades. The purple and white in Messeder’s outfit made it a perfect transition outfit because it stayed true to winter with its black coloring.

Michelle Sanchez, a communications freshman, and Alina Andrade, an art education freshman, knew just how to welcome the spring weather with their cute and casual outfits. Sanchez rocked a simple, black V-neck tee with high-wasted, light-washed shorts and black Birkenstocks. Birks, a wardrobe essential, offer an array of styles beyond the classic Arizona style. We couldn’t resist taking a picture of Andrade’s unique outfit. Her dark-washed overalls reflected winter colors, as did her three-quarter-sleeved shirt, but her spunky hat and shoes stress the creativity spring has to offer.

Max Sheff, a freshman studying urban and regional development, and Calvin Murnick, an undeclared freshman, were spotted hanging out at the Student Union Memorial Center, looking fly in their casual spring outfits. Sheff wore a faded gray T-shirt with dark jeans and St. Laurent shades, which added the perfect touch to his outfit. His Comme Des Garçons Converse made a great addition to the overall style. Murnick also looked cool with his white crewneck tee, black skinny jeans and Adidas Stan Smiths. This go-to outfit is perfect for either spring break or a casual day at the UA.

Ali Blank, a communications sophomore, wore a rustic, orange dress with brown Arizona-style Birkenstocks. Blank accentuated her outfit with a cute, half-up topknot. This effortless outfit turned heads with its aesthetic and simplicity. All you need for a to-die-for spring closet is a variety of dresses, 

cute sandals and sneakers like Vans or Adidas Stan Smiths. 

As usual, UA students never fail when it comes to dressing cute while in school. Getting dressed in the morning doesn’t have to be a hassle with spring essentials like dresses, sandals, sneakers and a statement piece. Dressing is an art that expresses personality through style. 

Don’t be afraid to be original, Wildcats.

Follow Mariel Bustamante on Twitter