ZoÇ Boutique to bring graffiti art to Level

Ginny Polin/ Arizona Daily Wildcat
Zoe Boutique
    Ginny Polin
    Ginny Polin/ Arizona Daily Wildcat Zoe Boutique

On Oct. 22, head up to Level Bar and Lounge (4280 N. Campbell Ave. Suite 37) for “”A Fall Affair,”” an evening of live art and fashion. Zoë Boutique and Art Terrain will be hosting the event, which begins at 9 p.m. A group of UA students will also be at the event, including retail and consumer sciences junior Alyssa Bromberg.

“”We are bridging together the U of A with the local business community,”” Bromberg said.

She and three other RCSC students have been helping Zoë Boutique with public relations for the event as part of a project for one of their RCSC classes. At the event, local artists Rock Martinez and Joe Pagac will be creating art on the spot. The pieces will be available for sale at the event upon completion.

Both artists are renowned muralists. In fact, Pagac’s Rialto Theatre and Bookmans murals recently won Tucson Weekly’s 2010 Best of Tucson award for murals.

Zoë Boutique will be showcasing fall and holiday collections through a fashion show at the event, which will begin at 10:30 p.m. Accessories and select clothing will be on sale at the patio from 9 to – 11:30 p.m.

“”The event brings together fashion with art, including murals and graffiti,”” said Lissa Marinaro, Zoë Boutique owner. Zoë Boutique is also sponsoring a raffle and will be giving away a select number of goodie bags. There is no charge for ladies and $5 for gentlemen after 10:30 p.m. The event is 21+.