Police Beat

A student reported his white Ford F-150 stolen from the Beta Theta Pi Fraternity House, 638 E. University Blvd., on April 12.

He said the vehicle was stolen sometime between noon April 11 and around 7 a.m. April 12.

The student said he left the vehicle locked with the windows rolled up, and it only had two sets of keys, both of which were still in his possession.

The truck had a white UA sticker and a white Beta Theta Pi logo, written in Greek letters, on the back window.

Police have no suspects or witnesses.

A student was cited and released for minor in possession while attending Spring Fling, 4502 N. First Ave., around 10 p.m. April 12.

Police saw a man helping a woman who was bent over a garbage can. The man then held the student in a “”baby-lap position,”” according to reports.

The officer approached them to check on the woman. She said she did not have identification but identified herself with her CatCard.

The student’s eyes were red and watery and her speech was slurred.

When she put her CatCard back in her wallet, the officer saw her Arizona driver’s license and found the girl was 20 years old.

She was cited and released for minor in possession, after telling the officer that citing her was unfair because Albert Einstein was following her.

A student was detained around 11:30 p.m. on April 12 by a University Medical Center security guard after he was seen running, tripping and falling outside the UA Cancer Center, 1515 N. Campbell Ave.

The security guard was afraid the student would hurt himself, so he handcuffed him and sat him down.

When police arrived, they could smell a strong odor of alcohol coming from the student’s breath, and the student could not stand without swaying or stumbling.

“”Yes, I’ve had a drink,”” he said. “”I’ve had a beer.””

He would not say where he came from, how he got there or what had happened to him that night.

“”I don’t want to give anyone up,”” the student said, according to reports.

The student, who turns 21 in May, was cited and released into a taxi.

A student reported his dorm room at Arizona-Sonora Residence Hall, 910 E. Fifth St., had been vandalized sometime before 1:30 a.m. on April 13.

The student said his wallet, mattress and iPod were stolen.

When police arrived, they saw the room was strewn with pieces of broken glass from several glass bottles, and a tobacco substance was covering the futon mattress in the room.

The student said he had let a friend borrow the mattress. The friend who borrowed the mattress said the room had been unlocked so he could get the mattress around 1:30 a.m.

The broken glass and tobacco had been in the room at the time. The friend said he had not touched the student’s wallet or iPod.

The student located his wallet and nothing appeared to be missing from it.

He said he wanted to contact his resident assistant to review surveillance tapes to see if he could determine who had been in the room.

The student said if the tapes revealed someone he did not know entering his room, he would re-contact UAPD and file a report.

A Caucasian man exposed himself to a female student outside the Anthropology building, 1009 E. South Campus Drive, around 3 p.m. on April 13.

The man was in his early 30s, had short, thin blonde hair, a receding hairline, no facial hair, was wearing a white tank top undershirt rolled up and had no pants on.

The student was walking westbound on East South Campus Drive when she noticed that a red two-door extended-cab pickup truck, possibly a GMC, was driving westbound behind her.

The truck pulled up beside her, and the driver called out to her. The student looked at the driver and said he had one hand on the steering wheel while using his other hand to masturbate.

The student quickly went into the Anthropology building and observed the vehicle drive away northbound on North Park Avenue.

Police were unable to locate the vehicle in the area. Neither the driver nor his vehicle has been found.

Police Beat is compiled from official University of Arizona Police?Department reports. A complete list of UAPD activity can be found at http://www.uapd.arizona.edu