Calendar

Today

Strike Anywhere – Alternative rockers on Fat Wreck Cords, Sublime’s former label, will perform old favorites and songs from its 2006 release Dead FM. And you know that a band that gained popularity because their music graced various Tony Hawk video games means that they are just that talented. With local legends Feel Good Revolution, Love = Death and Dead to Me. 7 p.m. $10. Skrappy’s, 201 E. Broadway Blvd.

The Applicators and The Jons – ðTucson’s favorite ska-tastic rockers The Jons are booking shows again! With The Applicators – an allusion to tampons? See the show to find out! 9 p.m. $5. The Surly Wench Pub, 424 N. Fourth Ave. (21+)

Tomorrow

Heartbeat City – To put you in the mood for Valentine’s Day, this exhibit features two-dimensional digital drawings by S.J. Gibson that are sure to make you and your significant other feel a strange urge to draw little red hearts everywhere. Gallery is open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Free. Lionel Rombach Gallery, 830 E. Speedway Blvd.

Interpreti Veneziani – The Italian ensemble makes its American debut ð- in Tucson of all places. The ensemble members will play their instruments in an all-baroque program. Put down those Static-X CDs and get yourself a real musical education by listening … to real musicians. 8 p.m. $18-$43. Crowder Hall. 1017 N. Olive Road

Kings of Pleasure and Pearl Handled Pistol – This is the kick-off show for the Dillinger Days event which features re-enactments of Southwest shootouts and lifestyles all over Tucson. Get into the spirit with these folk, punk and alternative rock bands. 7:30 p.m. Free. Club Congress, 311 E. Congress St.

Saturday

B.B. King – Your chance to finally see THE KING! Bow down, or he’ll have his guards throw you in the dungeon (which is the smoke-filled casino area that will give you lung cancer if you don’t lay down at least $200). Unfortunately, this show is sold out, but if you go, you may be able to scalp a ticket, glimpse the king exiting through the back door or at least marvel at a poster of him. 8 p.m. Tickets range from $32-$70. Desert Diamond Casino, 110 W. Pima Mine Road

Valley of the Moon – This enchanted place for all ages involves a brisk walk and guided tour through the grounds, where children may see fairies and adults can wish they’d visited when they were children. 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. Free, donations accepted. Valley of the Moon, 2544 E. Allen Road

Sunday

The films of Bill Daniel: “”Sunset Scavenger”” and “”Who is Bozo Texino?”” – The Sunset Scavenger is a 1965 Chevy van with 18-foot sails atop it, representing an escape from an oil-fueled economy. The movie follows hippies and punks as they live inside this unusual vessel. “”Who is Bozo Texino?”” is a documentary about hobo graffiti and the culture of the freight-riders. The screening will be held outside at dusk, so moviegoers are urged to bring blankets and chairs. “”Sunset Scavenger”” screening at 6:30 p.m., “”Who is Bozo Texino?”” at 7:30 p.m. $5. Dry River Space, 740 N. Main St.

Monday

“”It’s Magic”” -The Gaslight Theatre presents this glorious show featuring comedy magician Norm Marini performing a family-friendly magic show featuring Gene and Charlene Collins. Singer J.R. Reynolds will also perform. 7 p.m. $14. The Gaslight Theatre, 7010 E. Broadway Blvd.

Tuesday

Daphne Loves Derby, Meg & Dia – Soft and smooth Daphne Loves Derby sing songs that will make even the most frigid scene kid cry. Meg & Dia are a sister duo that rock harder than a crack house. Playing with Ronnie Day and House of Fools. 7 p.m. $10 in advance, $12 day of show. Skrappy’s, 201 E. Broadway Blvd.

Lindsey Buckingham – The former guitarist for Fleetwood Mac will be playing pop and rock songs to ease the fact that your significant other tells you lies, tells you sweet, little lies. 7:30 p.m. $38. Fox Tucson Theatre, 17 W. Congress St.

Wednesday

Los Guantes Magicos – “”The Magic Gloves,”” a Spanish movie with English subtitles for your viewing pleasure, is part of The Loft Cinema’s “”Cinema Tropical”” series. The film is about a car-service driver who has a strange client and comes into the possession of gloves that offer numerous possibilities. Call 795-0844 for show times. $8.25 adults. The Loft Cinema, 3233 E. Speedway Blvd.