Date Book

• Unlimited games all day. $4 per person with CatCard. Wilbur’s Underground
  • Submit demos for Battle of the Bands. Drop your demos off at the Center for Student Involvement and Leadership on the third floor of the Student Union Memorial Center or leave a MySpace message at http://myspace.com/uabattleofbands. Deadline is Sept. 26
  • Send us your secret. Send in a postcard-size secret to be displayed during UA’s version of the Post Secret Exhibit. Drop secrets in boxes all around campus
  • Big Miniatures. Enjoy conceptual art right here on campus, including works by Ç_zlem Ç_zgǬr Silverstein. 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Kachina Gallery
  • “”Final Phase: Photographs By Chris Dunker””. These large-scale images question humanity’s impact on the Earth. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Union Gallery, SUMC
  • “”Heyy Babyy.”” Movie. Gallagher Theater. 5:45 p.m. $9.50 general admission, $7.50 students
  • Street performance and incendiary arts. Weekly practice. 7:30-10:30 p.m. Highland Green near Highland Commons

• Interested in running an event in the DateBook? Send any questions, comments, or
    submissions to campus@wildcat.arizona.edu.

All DateBook submissions must be received prior to 6 p.m. two days prior to the intended date of publication (e.g., A submission intended for Wednesday must be in Monday by 6 p.m.).

The Arizona Daily Wildcat reserves the right to edit any submissions to the DateBook for clarity.