Date Book

• “”Over the Hedge”” screening. A scheming raccoon fools a family of forest creatures into helping him repay a debt of food and learns a lesson about family himself. The film features the voices of Bruce Willis, William Shatner and more. 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. $3. Student Union Memorial Center, Gallagher Theater
  • Free poker tournament. Bring your game to the free tournament for No Limit Texas Hold ’em. There will be door prizes and big prizes for top finishers, too. 6 p.m. Park Student Union, Coati Room
  • Arizona Athletics 2006 fall kickoff luncheon. Everyone is invited to join Wildcat head coaches Mike Stoops, Dave Rubio, Dan Tobias and James Li to celebrate the start of the 2006 fall athletics program. 11:30 a.m. $40. Tucson Convention Center, 260 S. Church Ave., Grand Ballroom
  • Student involvement fair. Want to get involved on campus but don’t know where to start? Come learn how! From sports clubs to class honoraries and service-based groups, learn how you can become an involved Wildcat. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. UA Mall
  • Men’s Chorus meeting. The first ever UA Men’s Chorus will hold its first organizational meeting. All male singers who are interested in performing different styles of music and can’t turn down free refreshments should attend. 7 p.m. Music building, Room 162