Black Voices of Tucson Episode 1: Eller African American Honorary at the University of Arizona

Screenshot from the first episode of Arizona Student Media’s collaborative series “Black Voices of Tucson.” This installment featured Eller African American Honorary and was hosted by KAMP Student Radio Marketing Director Jaclyn Kelly.

As part of a new collaborative series, the three Arizona Student Media outlets — KAMP Student Radio, UATV and the Daily Wildcat — will be highlighting Black organizations and leaders in Tucson.

The first in the series comes from KAMP Marketing Director Jaclyn Kelly, who sat down for an interview with Eller African American Honorary President Nikolas Brown, as well as previous presidents AJ Banks, who now serves as vice president, and Jeremeiah Whiteside.

The current and former presidents discussed what Eller African American Honorary is, how it has been affected by COVID-19 and what it means to be an ally.

Arizona Student Media’s – KAMP Student Radio, UATV 3, and Arizona Daily Wildcat – first interview for our collaboration…

Posted by KAMP Student Radio on Friday, June 26, 2020

Follow the Daily Wildcat, UATV and KAMP Student Radio on Twitter