PoliceBeat

An employee reported being threatened by a co-worker at 11:05 a.m. Oct. 2 in the Zone 1 parking lot near East First Street and North Vine Avenue, reports stated.

The employee told police she was “”cruising”” her mother’s old neighborhood near West Valencia Road and South 12th Avenue Sept. 29 and saw her co-worker in the area.

When the employee saw her co-worker the following Monday, the co-worker warned her about “”cruising her neighborhood.””

The co-worker had told the employee, “”You better watch your back. I got power to do a lot of things.””

The employee said she had spoken with her supervisor, who suggested she report the incident to police.

The employee told police she and her co-worker didn’t dislike each other but said her co-worker “”did not like anyone on the team.””

Police told the employee to avoid driving in her co-worker’s neighborhood.

A $1,000 red, green and yellow plaid couch was stolen from the lobby of Pima Residence Hall, 1340 E. First St., sometime between 10:30 p.m. and 11:59 p.m. Sept. 26, reports stated.

The hall director told police the couch was an oversized loveseat and would have required at least two people to carry it out.

The hall director said he had waited a week to report the theft because he sent e-mails to his staff hoping to get information on the couch.

Police have no suspects or witnesses.

A student’s vehicle had eggs thrown at it sometime between Sept. 29 and Oct. 1 while it was parked in the Cherry Avenue Parking Garage, 1641 E. Enke Drive, reports stated.

The student told police he had parked his vehicle between the third and fourth floor on the northeast side of the garage.

The eggs had been thrown sometime between noon Sept. 29 and 1 p.m. Oct. 1.

The student said the eggs didn’t cause any damage to his vehicle.

Police have no suspects or witnesses.

Two $10 yellow water bottle holders were stolen off a bicycle sometime Oct. 3 while it was locked to the racks outside of the Arizona Health Sciences Center, 1501 N. Campbell Ave., reports stated.

The student told police he had locked his bike to the racks on the west side of the medical library at 4 p.m., and when he returned at midnight, he noticed the holders were missing.

Police have no suspects or witnesses.

A student’s purse was stolen sometime between 2 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. on Oct. 4 from the computer lab in the Student Union Memorial Center, 1303 E. University Blvd., reports stated.

The student told police the Student Union information desk contacted her at 3:27 p.m. and said someone had turned her purse in.

The student went and retrieved her purse, reports stated. All of the student’s belongings were still in the purse except $80.

The information desk didn’t have any information on who had turned in the purse.

Police have no suspects or witnesses.

A student was cited and released for underage drinking at 11:10 p.m. Oct. 6 after she was seen walking near East First Street and North Warren Avenue, reports stated.

Police saw the student being supported by a friend and could see she was unable to walk on her own.

Police spoke with the student and could smell a strong odor of alcohol coming from her breath.

The student’s speech was slurred and her eyes were bloodshot. The student was unstable and needed to be supported as they talked.

The student told police, “”I’m really drunk and just want to go home,”” reports stated.

Police Beat is compiled from official University of Arizona Police?Department reports. For a complete list of UAPD activity, the daily resume can be found at http://www.uapd.arizona.edu.