Steve Harvey says act like a lady

Steve Harvey is a jack-of-all-trades. When he’s not busy acting in “”Love Don’t Cost a Thing,”” doing stand-up comedy in “”The Original Kings of Comedy”” or hosting “”The Steve Harvey Morning Show,”” he is learning the art of tough love and sitting atop of the New York Times Best Seller Hardcover Advice list.

In his new book, “”Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man,”” Harvey lays down the law. He offers frank guidance on love, dating and relationships, using anecdotes from his own experiences. This Renaissance man really knows his stuff. After all, he is successful in all other aspects of his life, so why not his love life?

Harvey lets women in on the not-so-complicated secrets of the opposite sex, addressing topics from when to introduce your kids to what to do with a mama’s boy to sex. Feminists might not like it, but he offers women blunt advice on risqué topics like when to put out and when to wait.

Harvey offers a little tough love for the reader – not only telling women how to find the perfect man, but how to keep him. Harvey’s book is straight and to the point, not containing any frill or leaving any unanswered questions.

If only a woman would follow in his footsteps and let men in on what women really want.

Rating: ***