Police Beat

A man exposed himself to a student early on the morning of April 17 by a Zone 1 parking lot, 321 N. Highland Ave., reports stated.

The student told police she was walking home from the library around 2:45 a.m. when she noticed a white pickup following her.

The student said the pickup then parked and a man came out wearing only an orange short-sleeved T-shirt.

The man said, “”Do you want to see my big white cock?”” reports stated.

The student said the man then drove away.

Police searched the area for a truck matching the student’s description but did not see it, reports stated.

A blue parking and transportation sign was taken from Highland Avenue Parking Garage, 1240 N. Highland Ave., sometime between April 15 and April 17, and six other signs were moved, reports stated.

When police arrived, a UA employee said the six signs had been moved and one had been taken between midnight on April 15 and 6:30 a.m. on April 17.

The missing sign said, “”Re-park here to pay cashier 10-minute parking limit.””

The six signs that had been moved were taken from various places throughout the garage and stuck outside the cashier’s office window.

There was no damage to the six signs, and no one had been inside the office.

Police have no suspects or witnesses, reports stated.

The left rear window on a UA vehicle was broken out sometime between April 14 and April 17 while the vehicle was parked at the Steward Observatory, 933 N. Cherry Ave., reports stated.

A UA employee said she had parked the vehicle around 5:30 p.m. on April 14 and said she noticed the damaged window around 2 p.m. on April 17.

Several walls and fixtures in Manzanita-Mohave Residence Hall, 1010 N. Park Ave., were damaged on April 13, reports stated.

A UA employee told police the walls and fixtures were fine around midnight and said she found the damage around 7 a.m.

A heart was painted on the fourth floor, a bird was painted on the third floor and the word “”run”” with flames was painted on the second floor.

A man was cited for driving on a suspended driver’s license and for not having any current registration or insurance the morning of April 17 after he was pulled over on East Speedway Boulevard and North Cherry Avenue, reports stated.

Police pulled the man over around 7:10 a.m. after noticing his license plate was expired.

The man said he was just moving the car from his house to a parking garage.

The man was then released, reports stated.

Three windows on a UA vehicle were broken sometime between April 14 and April 15 while the vehicle was parked at North Cherry Avenue and East Second Street, reports stated.

A UA employee said he parked the vehicle around 4 p.m. on April 14 and said when he came back around 7:30 a.m. the next day, he noticed the damaged windows.

It looked like a BB gun was used to break the windows, but police did not find any BBs in the area.

Nothing was taken from the vehicle.

A woman’s driver’s license and credit card were found the afternoon of April 17 outside Pima Residence Hall, 1340 E. First St., reports stated.

The driver’s license and credit card were found around 2:45 p.m.

Police placed the items into property for safekeeping, reports stated.

A student’s $400 CD player was stolen from her car sometime between April 12 and Tuesday while her car was parked in a Zone 1 lot, 425 N. Fremont Ave., reports stated.

The student said she parked her car around 9 p.m. on April 12. The student said she returned around 4 p.m. on April 18 to find her passenger-side window smashed.

The lock on the passenger-side door was also damaged.

Police Beat is compiled from official University of Arizona Police?Department reports. For a complete list of UAPD activity, the daily resume can be found at http://www.uapd.arizona.edu.