The four on Fourth

Kyle Mittan

Kyle Mittan/The Daily Wildcat

If you’re looking for a cheap and fun place to eat this weekend, here are some notable places on Fourth Avenue that are worth your dollar.

Lindy’s on 4th

For those looking to satisfy a growling stomach, Lindy’s is notorious for its burgers. In addition to serving single, double and triple stacked meat patties, the restaurant also offers many different types of specialty burgers.

From the Super Sunrise, a breakfast burger layered with eggs, potatoes, cheese and ketchup, to a burger coated with mac and cheese, Lindy’s offers a variety of unique burger styles that are hard to find anywhere else.

Bison Witches

This restaurant offers hearty foods from chili cheese nachos to sandwiches and soup bowls. It’s a good choice for those who are especially hungry, as even its half-cut sandwiches are the size of a regular sandwich from anywhere else.

One of the sandwiches is even named in honor of the UA mascot.

The “Wildcat” features roast beef and smoked turkey melted between a choice of white, wheat or rye bread, accented with gouda cheese, lettuce and spicy mustard.

Café Passé

Decked out with wooden floors and an outside patio area, Café Passé provides a relaxing environment for those looking to dine in comfort. This small restaurant serves bagels, breakfast, paninis and salads in addition to a variety of different drinks, including espresso, cocktails, wine and beer. If you find yourself strolling down Fourth Avenue this weekend looking for a place to grab a refresher, remember that this restaurant also offers unique fruit and espresso smoothies.

Brooklyn Pizza Company

The Brooklyn Pizza Company remains a staple for students looking to eat in a relaxing atmosphere. This pizza place allows students to build their own pizza or choose from premade menu items.

It also gives customers a wide variety of toppings to choose from, including anchovies, ricotta, meatballs, olives, garlic, potato and bacon.