“On the spot: Jaron Henry, Sociology junior”

I see you’ve got some UA gear on, are you more excited about basketball season starting or all the hype with the football team?

Well actually I’m a manager for the men’s basketball team, but I’m excited for “”College GameDay.”” I’m definitely going to get there at like 5:00 in the morning so I can be in the front row.

Why not 4 a.m.?

No, I’m going to wake up around 4 a.m. It starts at 8 a.m., or something like that, so I don’t want to be there way too early or anything like that.

What kind of sign are you going to make?

Um, me and my friends actually have to come up with something, but it’s going to be funny.

Do you have any ideas yet?

Something to do with LeGarrett Blount, but we’re not really sure yet.

Come on now. That’s old news. You guys can’t think of anything better?

Um, well we definitely have to come up with something but we have to sit down and just think about something. We have to be creative, so.

So you’ll be there starting at 5 a.m. but how do you plan on staying warm? Will there be any pregaming going on for that?

Um, possibly but it’s an all-day event so you can’t start too early because otherwise you’ll just pass out.

What about just taking a nap after the show and then getting back at it later on in the afternoon?

I don’t know. We’re going to sleep Friday at 10, 10 at night, waking up at 3 a.m. and then just going all out after that.

What are you looking forward to most about the “”GameDay”” thing?

Just to see the spirit on campus because a lot of people, they don’t come to most of the games. Now that it’s “”College GameDay”” and the game of the week and everything, everyone’s going to be there and there’s going to be a lot of school spirit and it’s just going to be a fun atmosphere.

What do you think is going to happen if ESPN’s Lee Corso throws on the Ducks mascot head instead of the Wildcats mascot head?

Uh, people are definitely going to boo pretty loudly. But I’m 100 percent confident that we’ll win so he can put on whatever he wants to.

— Brian Kimball