Stone Avenue Standard: Shuttle Bus and Free Nitro Cold Brew Near Campus (sponsored)

The Stone Avenue Standard, offering spacious student accommodations — five buildings, across three acres — near the University of Arizona campus. (Image provided by Stone Avenue Standard)

By Stone Avenue Standard

Still considering living off-campus this fall?

Make a quick but smart decision! The dorms are now 100% full with a waiting list!

Some off-campus student properties including NorthPointe & The Ranch have discontinued their shuttle busses to campus as they convert from student living to traditional apartments.

Stone Avenue Standard, a fun & stylish student housing community located minutes from the University of Arizona campus, has taken the opposite approach. 

Shuttle Bus 

Stone Avenue Standard | 1800 N. Stone Ave.

Stone Avenue Standard will commence shuttle service the first week of class. The shuttle operates on a frequent loop to the Sixth Street Garage 11 hours a day. As a student-only community, Stone Avenue Standard understands the importance of convenient, reliable transportation to and from campus. While other student communities ceased shuttle service during COVID, Stone Avenue Standard met the challenge by becoming the only student community to offers its residents free Lyft rides to and from campus during standard business hours. 

Hyper-Charged Amenities (Nitro Cold Brew and Free EV Charging)

Some residents will return to their student communities only to find pared down amenities with reduced hours. But why should you have to settle for less? The Stone Avenue Standard wants to ease the transition back to student life with the best amenities. 

Stone Avenue Standard will be the only student community to offers its residents free nitro cold brew. A state-of-the-art machine will dispense frothy delicious locally made nitro starting in September. 

Residents needing a further charge will get hyped to learn Stone Avenue Standard is the first student community in Tucson to offer electric vehicle (EV) charging. Even better, it’s being offered completely free to residents. Stone Avenue Standard is also installing Nest thermostats this summer. Being green does not have to be boring!

Better Lifestyle Events

Pizza parties and sundae bars belong at nursing homes. Stone Avenue Standard simply works harder to curate events Wildcats want to attend. 

Stone Avenue Standard became the first student community to ever sponsor an EDM series at Rawhide when it sponsored the Relentless Beats Rawhide Summer Event Series this summer with Tiesto, Deadmau5, Excision and Chris Lake + Fisher. Stone Avenue Standard provided residents with completely free tickets.  

DJs Rare & Suede brought the ruckus in May with two epic pool parties and will pick-up where they left off in September. October is of course EDC in Las Vegas and Stone Avenue Standard has already acquired free tickets for some lucky residents! 

September will be a huge kick-off month with a drag queen show, yoga at the pool, and self-defense classes from an MMA champion. 

An Important Decision – Especially This Year

This year is not like prior years. Get off the sidelines and make a quick decision before it’s too late. The best years of your life shouldn’t be waisted in a basement. 

As might be expected, availability is disappearing quickly and some floorplans are already sold-out. Visit stoneavenuestandard.com or call/text (520) 415-3022 to learn more.