Heisman House tour makes stop in Tucson

UA cornerback Antoine Cason tackles Ducks running back Jonathan Stewart in last nights 34-24 upset victory over No. 2 Oregon at Arizona Stadium. Cason, playing his final home game had two touchdowns, including a 42-yard interception return.
UA cornerback Antoine Cason tackles Ducks’ running back Jonathan Stewart in last night’s 34-24 upset victory over No. 2 Oregon at Arizona Stadium. Cason, playing his final home game had two touchdowns, including a 42-yard interception return.

On Saturday, the Nissan Heisman House Tour, including former Wildcat star Antoine Cason, will come to Tucson before the Oregon game.

Cason was an All-American cornerback and Thorpe Award-winner at Arizona. He had an interception for a touchdown and a punt return scored in Arizona’s 2007 win over No. 2 Oregon, and now plays for the Arizona Cardinals.

He will appear from 11:30 a.m. to noon for the Chalk Talk session with ESPN anchor Lindsay Czarniak, and then sign autographs for an hour.

The Arizona stop is one of “10 marquee matchups” that the Nissan Heisman House Tour is going to do this season.

Fans can take a picture with the Heisman Trophy, take a picture with former Hesiman winners in a digital photo booth, win prizes by playing games and create their own Heisman pose atop a trophy base, among other things.

It will be located northeast of Arizona Stadium, next to McKale Center, at Campbell Avenue and University Boulevard. Admission is free.

—Follow James Kelley @JamesKelley520