“Campus ‘Cats: Dachshunds, sushi, meeting Tina Fey”

What is a memory of a pet that you had as a child?
    I have three dachshunds. I got the first one when I was 5 and she had puppies. That was probably my favorite memory.

What is your favorite time of the day?
    One in the morning, because everything is really quiet. I am really awake at one in the morning, unlike most people.

Do you have any superstitions?
    I was in theater, so I have theater superstitions, like break a leg and things like that. On your first show you have to wear duct tape somewhere on your body.

How did you get into your major?
    In my senior year of high school I took an AP psychology class on a whim. I had an amazing teacher and it was really interesting. I decided that because I had no idea what I wanted before that and figured that if I wanted to change my major I would. But I didn’t, because the more I learned the more I liked it.

If you could relive a time in your life, what would it be?
    If I could relive a year, it would be my senior year of high school, but before that it would be when I was in fourth grade during the summer. All my best friends used to live together and we stayed up all night. It was just fun.

What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
    Probably be who you are, don’t care what other people think and reach for what you want.

What is the craziest dare that you have ever accepted?
    Running around my block naked. I did it, and I wasn’t drunk either.

What is your favorite restaurant in Tucson?
    Sushi King. It’s on Fort Lowell and Campbell and it is delicious. Sushi is my favorite food. My favorite roll is the caterpillar roll, which is eel with avocado and eel sauce.

Who would you most like to meet?
    Tina Fey, because she is hilarious. With the whole political thing and acting like Sarah Palin. I just want to meet her, because she would be cool to talk to.