Celeb Rate

“”I’ve never been drunk,”” Paula Abdul told Us Weekly in an article that runs in their Feb. 16 issue. After rumors and video evidence came out demonstrating Abdul’s slurred speech and erratic behavior during interviews and on “”American Idol,”” Abdul is claiming to be a squeaky-clean girl who only takes medication for her inflammatory arthritis.

When Britney Spears doesn’t like her partying outfit, she just asks the go-go dancers if she can borrow theirs. Earlier this month Spears was at the nightclub ONE in New York City and commented to a dancer that she liked her stockings. Spears was invited to the dressing room and resurfaced wearing fishnet stockings, a bikini and a waiter’s coat. Reports said that the rest of her night was mellow, apart from the fact that she was mostly naked in public once again.

The Police have reunited and plan to attend the Bonnaroo Music Festival in Tennessee along with Wilco, the Roots, Franz Ferdinand and The Flaming Lips, among others. The legendary band of “”Roxanne”” and “”Every Breath You Take”” fame broke up in 1984 but announced Monday that they would be starting a North American tour in May.

Prince Frederic von Anhalt filed a claim after Anna Nicole Smith’s death stating that he parented Smith’s daughter after having a decade-long affair. Frederic is the husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor and has a scandalous past that includes rumors of paying a bankrupt princess for the title of “”Prince.”” He also had a lawsuit against the manufacturers of Viagra because he couldn’t have sex without taking the drug. He later dropped the charges (no pun intended).

She wore an itsy-bitsy yellow and pink bikini – BeyoncǸ, that is. The diva superstar appears as this year’s Sports Illustrated cover girl in a bikini made by House of Dereon, the label BeyoncǸ started with her mother. The issue has a music-related theme and also features bands such as Panic! At the Disco, Kanye West, and Kenny Chesney among other stars posing with swimsuit models. The question arises – what exactly do sexy bikinis have to do with sports?

-complied by Alexandria Kassman