Five restaurants that deliver straight to your door

The last thing you want to do on a night of Netflix marathoning is leave your warm bed in search of food. But by this point in the school year, most of us aren’t as excited about eating Domino’s or Jimmy John’s (again) as we were back in August. Here are five more places to try that deliver straight to your door:

Eat-a-Pita
    Weekend delivery hours: Friday, Saturday 10:30–2:30 a.m.; Sunday 10:30-1:30 a.m.
    Pitas galore! As you can gather from its catchy name, Eat-a-Pita delivers handcrafted pitas filled with tasty ingredients to your door in under half an hour. While the restaurant is known for pita creations like the chicken caesar pita (get excited, it comes covered in bacon), it also offers salads, chips, chocolate chip cookies and hummus.

Mama’s Hawaiian Bar-B-Cue
    Every day until 3 a.m.
    Transform your living space into a tropical paradise by ordering some tasty Hawaiian food and putting on your swimsuit (totally normal for Arizona students, right?). This barbecue joint has wings, teriyaki, salads, burgers, sandwiches and a variety of fish dishes. The desserts include pineapple upside down cake and guava cake, which sounds fantastic. The prices are student-friendly with plates starting around $6.

Tucson Cookie Co.
    Friday, Saturday 5 p.m.–3 a.m.;
    Sunday 5 p.m.–midnight
    Have you ever dreamt of having freshly baked cookies without having to turn on your oven (or is that just me)? Regardless, there is a real company in town that will bake cookies and deliver them straight to you— they’ll even bring you milk and ice cream to complete the ensemble. Cookies are ready within 15-20 minutes of placing your order. Dreams do come true.

Szechuan Omei
    Friday, Saturday until 9:30 p.m; Sunday until 9 p.m.
    In the world of Tucson Chinese food delivery, Szechuan Omei reigns. Chow mein, lo mein, chop suey and fried rice are just a few things on the extremely long menu. Delivery time is about 45-60 minutes, so order at least one show in advance so you’re entertained while waiting for your food.

Cheba Hut
    Friday–Saturday until 3 a.m., Sunday until midnight
    To be quite frank, I wasn’t quite sure how I felt about ordering food from a restaurant that names the size of its subs after marijuana-related terms, but judging is wrong. These are the best sandwiches ever. Not only does Cheba Hut have outrageously great subs, it also has Rice Krispies bars and brownies. And no, not special brownies.