Three arrested in fatal shooting of Bridgeton teen

State Police have arrested three people in the fatal shooting of a 19-year-old Bridgeton man Tuesday night, police spokesman Sgt. Stephen Jones said.

David Sapp, 19, was found at about 8 p.m. lying on the ground with a bullet wound at Tips Trailer Park in the 800 block of East Commerce Street in Bridgeton after police responded to reports of gunfire, Jones said.

Sapp was declared dead shortly after arriving at South Jersey Healthcare Regional Medical Center in Vineland.

The Cumberland County Prosecutor’s Office announced Wednesday that Brock Gould was arrested for murder, possession of a firearm for an unlawful purpose and possession of a handgun without a permit to carry in a release. He was transported to Cumberland County Jail on $750,000 bail. His address was not released.

A teenage male, whose residency also was not released, was arrested for similar charges and is being held at the Cumberland County Juvenile Detention Facility.

Michael Cisrow, 19, of Millville, was arrested early Wednesday and charged with hindering the apprehension of another, officials said. He was being held in Cumberland County Jailon $30,000 bail.

The matter remains under investigation by the Cumberland County Prosecutor’s Office, State Police Troop A and the State Police’s Major Crimes Unit.

Trailer Park owner Joe Stanger said he believes that the victim and accused were not park residents. Instead, something may have happened off the premises that escalated at the park, he said.

“”I’m really sad that these things take place and put people in fear of their safety,”” he said.