B-Roy’s breakdown

Three key players

Oscar Bellfield, UNLV sophomore: The fearless 6-foot-2 guard has nearly single-handedly beaten Louisville both times in his career. Expect him to show up in big games when it matters most — and tonight’s game is definitely considered a big game in Vegas.

Tre’Von Willis, UNLV junior: The Memphis transfer has scored 17, 8, 25, 14 and 16 points to begin his second season with the Rebels. How can you stop a guy with the first name Tre’Von?

Derrick Williams, UA freshman: The Wildcats’ second-leading scorer (12.6 points per game) broke out against Wisconsin with 25 points. Sean Miller calls him the most athletic freshman of the “”Fab Five,”” and the big man should thrive even more at home.

Predictions

Why UNLV will win: Coming off an impressive victory against then-No. 16 Louisville, the Rebels’ young backcourt proved it could endure the loss of Wink Adams. If the Wildcats learned anything from last year, it’s that the Rebels are relentlessness on the court.

Why Arizona will win: Boing, boing, boing. Pass. Brick! Welcome home, Miller’s Mafia. There are no excuses for students to miss Wednesday night’s matchup against a top-25 ranked opponent. Home court advantage is the only way to energize the young Wildcats against the confident Rebels. Please, just hold onto your water bottles.

Final prediction:

UNLV 74, Arizona 63

— compiled by Bryan Roy