Hey, Barkeep

Savannah+Douglas%2F+The+Daily+Wildcat%0A%0AAustin+Sanchez+is+currently+a+bartender+at+the+World+of+Beer.+He+has+been+at+this+bar+since+its+grand+opening+in+October.+
    Savannah Douglas
    Savannah Douglas/ The Daily Wildcat Austin Sanchez is currently a bartender at the World of Beer. He has been at this bar since its grand opening in October.

Q: How long have you been bartending?
    A: I have been bartending for close to six years now.

Q: What is your favorite to drink to make?
    A: I have worked a lot of college bars, so, I guess, it is fun to make Jolly Ranchers and different flavored inappropriate named drinks like Panty Droppers and Pink Pussys. Those are fun.

Q: What is your least favorite drink to make?
    A: The fact of the matter is that when you are slammed at the bar, the Lemon Drop could be the worst possible drink to make. You have to rim a glass with sugar and do all this nifty stuff, it is a pain.

Q: Have you had any memorable customers?
    A: That is a tough question. When you’re bartending you get regulars and people who are always in there. We used to have these guys, Mark and Steve, who were just always at the bar and they were old dirty men. I definitely remember them grossing people out while sitting at the bar.

Q: How can I, as a customer, maker your job easier?
    A: Just know what you want.

Q: What can I do to piss you off?
    A: If there is a drink special, like quarters, to come to the bar tapping your one quarter at the bar. It’s like OK, cool, so you aren’t going to tip me. This will be a fun drink to make.

Q: At World of Beer, what do you recommend?
    A: I recommend trying our beer. * laughs *

Q: What is your favorite beer at World of Beer?
    A: I feel like I have a new favorite every week. I would say my favorite of all time, right now, is the Firestone Wookey Jack.