Date Book

CAMPUS EVENTS

• Student involvement fair. There are many ways to get involved on campus and make connections that can last a lifetime. 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. UA Mall
  • Bear Down ice cream bash. Beat the heat with nice, cold ice cream. Show your Wildcat pride by wearing red for your free scoop. Noon to 1 p.m. UA Mall
  • Back-to-school poster sale. Looking to decorate your dorm room or your apartment? Choose a poster from a variety of styles of art. 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. UA Mall
  • Career Services Super Signing Bonus. Looking for a job? Register for a campus interview during Wildcat Welcome. 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Student Union Memorial Center, Room 411
  • Send out your secrets. Deposit a postcard-size secret to be displayed in November during the UA’s version of the Post Secret Exhibit. Drop your secrets in boxes all around campus
  • ENTERTAINMENT

• Game room sea of red day. Show off your Wildcat pride and receive a $1 discount on all rates by wearing red. Wilbur’s Underground
  • $3 movie. “”Spider -Man 3″” will be showing tonight. 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. Gallagher Theater
  • “”Final Phase””: Photographs By Chris Dunker. Dunker’s large-scale images are meant to question humanity’s impact on Earth. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. SUMC, Union Gallery