He’s Just Not That Into You

As the new semester starts and students are getting settled into their classes, we all know that the bookstore can be worse than the DMV. But ladies, put all that aside when you are fighting in the lines and pick up the most important textbook of them all, “”He’s Just Not That Into You””, by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo.

These two writers of “”Sex and the City”” used their knowledge of dating, relationships and men to put together the perfect hand guide for women, so perfect that it inspired a film which will hit theaters in February.

Behrendt is a modern romantic with an old school approach to dating and relationships. He wants women to throw aside the guy who doesn’t ask you out first, forget the boyfriend who doesn’t call, and kick the man who is afraid of marriage to the curb, all while being classy and self-assured.

Behrendt’s hilarious and blunt question-and-answer advice combined with Tuccillo’s more in-depth analysis leaves no relationship question unanswered. This combined with chapter recaps and interactive workbook pages leaves no excuse for a girl not to learn how to be more confident when it comes to finding the right guy.

So set the bar high, ladies, because Behrendt and Tuccillo know you are worth it!