What to watch

Friday

Bear Down Sale

Copper fever has struck the UA campus as the Wildcats debut copper helmets on Saturday, and the Arizona Bookstores have the cure. Copper gear, plus other UA insignia clothing and supplies, is 25 percent off on Friday.

Bear Down Friday

The action begins with ESPN Tucson 1490’s “Happy Hour” hosted by Jody Oehler, live from University Boulevard at 4 p.m. Then at 5 p.m. there will be live music, entertainment, games, prizes and giveaways.

The pep rally begins at 6 p.m. and features the band, the mascots, the cheerleaders, the pom, twirlers and flag squads. This week’s guest host will be softball head coach Mike Candrea.

Cubs at Diamondbacks

It’s a double promotion at Chase Field. It’s college night, tickets can be had for $5 by using the offer code “college” and happy hour, admission into the Miller Lite Diamond Club is free from 4:30 p.m. To 6:30 p.m. 6:40 p.m. Fox Sports Arizona

No. 6 Stanford at Arizona (volleyball)

The Wildcats look to spoil the Cardinal’s perfect 2-0 start in Pac-12 play. 7 p.m. McKale Center

No. 3 UCLA at Arizona (soccer)

Thanks to their upset at Cal, the Wildcats are tied for first in the conference and looking down on the Bruins. 7 p.m. Mulcahy Soccer Stadium

Saturday

ASU at Cal

The Sun Devils ran their record to 3-1 facing four second-string quarterbacks, will the luck continue? 1 p.m FX

ZonaZoo tailgate

Score free food before you go to the game and get your free copper-related giveaway. 3 p.m. Cherry and the UA Mall

No. 12 Texas at Oklahoma State

Was Arizona’s win over the Cowboys due to OSU being overrated? Some questions about the UA could be answered when Okie State welcomes Texas to T. Boone Pickens Land. 4:50 p.m. FOX

Wildcat Walk

Cheer on the football team as they walk to the stadium while the band plays. 5 p.m.

No. 18 Oregon State at Arizona (football)

Can the UA continue its perfect run (football 2-0, volleyball 1-0 and soccer 1-0) on the Pac-12 Networks? 7 p.m. Pac-12 National

Sunday

Cal at Arizona (volleyball)

If you have the Pac-12 Networks, then you don’t have DirecTV and are stuck with whatever game the NFL picks for you andit is usually a stinker, so you might as well watch the Wildcats. 11:30 a.m. Pac-12 National

Cubs at Diamondbacks

Arizona hosts the Cubbies in its last home weekend game of the year. 1:10 p.m. Fox Sports Arizona

USC at Arizona (soccer)

It’s an Arizona doubleheader on the Pac-12 Networks. 1:30 p.m. Pac-12 Arizona