Datebook

CAMPUS EVENTS

Career fair workshop. Learn how to make the most of every career fair you attend. No sign-up is required for this career fair preparation workshop. 11 a.m. Student Union Memorial Center, Room 411

Health system lecture. Harvey V. Fineberg, president of the Institute of Medicine, will speak on the findings of the report “”Crossing the Quality Chasm: A New Health System for the 21st Century.”” The report presents a vision for how the American health care system must change in order to close the gap between what we know to be good health care and what exists in practice. Noon. University Medical Center, DuVal Auditorium

Seminar. The Program in Applied Mathematics Modeling and Computation Seminar presents a talk by Max Shkarayev titled “”Bisoliton Solutions of NLSE with Periodically Modulated Dispersion.”” Noon. Math building, Room 402

Resume writing workshop. Land that job you want with a stellar resume. Learn how to write a professional resume, including its content and format. No sign-up required. 2:30 p.m. Student Union Memorial Center, Room 411

Colloquium. The College of Optical Sciences Colloquium presents “”Search for Extrasolar Planets With an Optical Vortex Coronagraph.”” 3:30 p.m. Optical Sciences building, Room 307

Turkish film. The Turkish Society presents “”Babam ve Oglum (My Father and My Son),”” a drama that portrays the life of a man who becomes a journalist against his father’s wishes and returns to him seven years later after a long period of torture, trial and jail time. 7 p.m. $3. CǸsar E. Chǭvez building, Room 301

Camp Wildcat. Camp Wildcat is a student-run, nonprofit organization at the UA devoted to improving the lives of Tucson’s financially, mentally and physically disadvantaged youth. Come learn how you can get involved at their information table. 12:30 p.m. UA Mall

ENTERTAINMENT

Click! What if you had a universal remote … that controlled the universe? Adam Sandler does. Come watch the movie “”Click!”” at Gallagher Theater. 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. $3. Student Union Memorial Center, Gallagher Theater

Poker. Come play No Limit Texas Hold ’em and compete to play in the end-of-semester tournaments. 6 p.m. $5. Park Student Union, Games Room

Games Live Tour. Come play video games, get free giveaways and enjoy a live DJ. Games Live Tour is sponsored by the Student Union Games Room. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Park Student Union, Games Room