Lululemon is coming to the University of Arizona Bookstores

Lululemon, the hugely popular athletic apparel brand, is debuting its UA-branded gear at the University of Arizona Bookstores at 9 a.m. Friday, March 22.

Emily Stiner, a store manager from the company’s La Encantada Store at 2905 E. Skyline Drive, confirmed that the designer is opening on the UA campus. Bookstore officials have been mum on the move.

“We are excited for the UA branded Lululemon gear to be at the UA Bookstore [for the debut],” Stiner said.

The collection will feature selected colors adorned with the UA’s ubiquitous block ‘A,’ offering customers a unique opportunity to showcase their school pride.

A variety of Lululemon’s core pieces are now on display and can be seen through the window of the UA bookstore next to the Student Union Memorial Center. From the looks of it, customers can purchase styles including the well-known Scuba Hoodie and Hotty Hot shorts.

“I’m super excited to buy something even though I’m a senior because I think Lululemon has really good quality items,” Kylie Dumas said. “It’s gonna be cool to be an alumni from Arizona with Arizona gear. Just being able to wear things still even though I’m not a student there anymore and just knowing that it’s going to be really good quality.”

UA alumnus Lindsey Sohoel-Smith said she is also planning to visit the store. She said she plans to buy gear for herself and for friends who are graduating in May.

“I hope the bookstore keeps it around for the upcoming years,” Smith.

The UA Bookstore opens tomorrow at 9 a.m. and closes at 6 p.m.

Arizona Sonoran News is a news service of the University of Arizona School of Journalism.

Follow the Daily Wildcat on Instagram and Twitter/X