Datebook

• Workshop. The College of Medicine will host an applicant workshop for students interested in applying to medical school. 4 p.m. Manuel T. Pacheco Integrated Learning Center, Room 130
  • Summer Registration Begins. Summer session registration begins via WebReg, including Web-delivered
    classes
  • Lecture. “”The Afterlives of Mars,”” by Oliver Morton, writer and editor of “”Wired.”” 7 p.m. Center for Creative Photography, Room 108
  • Off-Campus housing fair. All the information needed about living off campus will be available. 10 a.m. UA Mall
  • Music. KAMP Student Radio will bring the freshest beats around. Noon. UA Mall, main stage
  • Lecture on mental health for prisoners. Kate Lawson will speak about Pima County mental health for prisoners. 12:25 p.m. – 1:30 p.m., James E. Rogers College of Law, Room 146
  • Music. “”Ain’t Nobody’s Business,”” a vocal jazz concert featuring Vocal Ease, Arizona Jazz Quintet and The HepCats, presented by the School of Music. 7:30 p.m. Free. Music building, Crowder Hall
  • UApresents: “”Mamma Mia!”” The storytelling magic of Abba’s songs compels the plot of this tale of love, laughter and friendship. 7:30 p.m., tickets range from $48-$72. Centennial Hall
  • Weight Watchers meeting. The At-Work Program for Weight Watchers meets at noon. Engineering building, Room 301