Date Book

• Book as Art. An exhibition of contemporary artists. A free exhibit featuring presentations by the owners of Vamp and Tramp, Booksellers . They will talk about the contemporary market for books and stories. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. UA Main Library
  • Sports clubs. Here is your chance to join one or more of the 40 sports clubs on campus. There will be free stuff to take home with you. 6-9 p.m. Student Recreation Center
  • Campus Recreation promotion. Love the outdoors? Find your opportunity to go on an outdoor adventure. Take away a free lanyard and other give aways. 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. UA Mall
  • Bicycle registration. Representatives from Parking and Transportation Services will be on hand to help students register their bicycles for the 2007-2008 academic year. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. UA Mall
  • Parent and Family Association membership drive. Join the UA Parents and Family Association. Those who sign up will receive a 10-percent discount on a UofA Book store purchase today. 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. UofA Book store
  • ENTERTAINMENT

• Game room welcome-back promotion. All games and services will be half off. There will also be prizes given away. Wilbur’s Underground
  • Monday madness. Free T-shirt, free Eegees and live music. 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. UA Mall