Date Book

CAMPUS EVENTS

• Free film. “”Daughter of Keltoum”” is an Algerian film that portrays the discoveries a Swiss woman makes after traveling to the Atlas Mountains of Algeria. The first of three Middle Eastern films presented by the Center for Middle Eastern Studies, this film will be accompanied by discussion guides. 7 p.m. Manuel T. Pacheco Integrated Learning Center, Room 130
  • Recital. Percussionist Steven Schick will perform a full solo recital of some of the most demanding percussion literature. Presented by the UA School of Music, Schick will be in residency until Wednesday. 7:30 p.m. Music building, Crowder Hall
  • Interfraternity Council Fall Rush 2006. Rush continues today with fraternity information tables. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Alumni Plaza
  • Republican meeting. The UA College Republicans are hosting Ron Drake, a candidate for congress in Congressional District 7, at their next chapter meeting. 7:30 p.m. Student Union Memorial Center, Kiva Room
  • ENTERTAINMENT

• Trivia Tuesday. Come play trivia games all day while eating or hanging out at the Park Student Union. PSU, Dining Room
  • Hypnotist. You are getting sleepy, very sleepy. Jim Wand returns to the UA to perform at the PSU. 7 p.m. Free. Park Student Union, outdoor stage
  • Video game tournament. Wilbur’s Underground is hosting an “”In The Groove”” and “”Dance Dance Revolution”” video game tournament open to all levels of dancers. 7 p.m. SUMC, Games Room
  • Poker night. Bring your best poker face to Poker Mix Games Night. 6 p.m. $3. SUMC, Games Room