Quick Hits

The Religious Youth Service

A representative from an interfaith volunteer organization will speak tomorrow on campus.

A senior adviser for Religious Youth Service will give a presentation in the Agave Room of the Student Union Memorial Center today from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. about a service project being planned in Arizona and another in Guatemala.

For more information on the organization, visit www.religiousyouthservice.org. Students can also contact UA student Nedd Anderson at nedda@email.arizona.edu.

Group to honor Chavez with presentation, party

The Chicano/Hispano Student Affairs is hosting an event today and tomorrow to honor CǸsar E. Chǭvez.

The Success Express class presentation will be from noon to 1:30 p.m. in the CǸsar E. Chǭvez building, Room 211.

There will be a celebration to honor Chǭvez’s birthday tomorrow with cake and punch at the same time and place.

Students can visit www.chsa.web.arizona.edu for more information on C/HSA.

Student to present research on disabilities

A doctoral student will deliver a presentation today on disability.

Edward Manyibe, a doctoral student in the rehabilitation department of special education in the school of psychology, will be giving a presentation titled “”Disability: the African Experience.””

The lecture will be held in the Education building, Room 437 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Staff art exhibit opens tomorrow with reception

A staff art exhibit opens to the public tomorrow and will continue until April 20.

The exhibit “”On Our Own Time”” will be in the gallery in the Student Union Memorial Center, open Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

The exhibit is presented by the UA Staff Advisory Council. There will also be an awards reception tomorrow from noon to 2 p.m. in the gallery. All entrants, their guests and the UA community are invited to attend.