“Campus ‘Cats: Tippy Asher, Microbiology senior”

What one extravagance could you not live without?

Besides shoes, I like going on extravagant vacations with my family. Last spring break I went on vacation to Hawaii. I had a really good time relaxing and going out to eat at all of the different restaurants. I enjoyed getting into the ocean and being able to hear the whales from shore.

If you could be any animal, what would it be?

I would be a cat, because I love having them as pets. They always seem to have it so easy, sunbathing and lying around the house. They really don’t have a care in the world and they don’t do much of anything, but when they do, they seem to get away with everything.

What would you like to get away with?

It would be great to get away with staying up late at night and not feeling the effects the next day.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

There are so many places I would like to live that it is hard to decide. One day in the future I would like to live somewhere near an ocean, but I know that someday I would like to move back to my hometown in Texas, because that is where my parents are.

If you could have one magical power, what would you have?

If I could have one magical power I would like to be able to acquire all knowledge and be able to be a genius in all my classes just by touching the books or notes instead of studying them.

Would you consider yourself to be the center of attention or a wallflower?

I would consider myself to be a wallflower, because I can become shy when all the attention is on me. I would rather sit back and watch everyone else.

– Kelsey Ahlmark